When homeowners are planning their dream outdoor space, most underestimate the cost to clear the land for landscaping. Land clearing is a process where trees, shrubs and plants are removed from an area. The specific machinery used for excavation may vary depending on the size of the lot and the plant life already in place.
Bringing your vision to life will often require the assistance of highly qualified, experienced and professional arborists. The exact cost of clearing land for a new design will depend on several factors which we’ll outline in this land clearing cost guide.
- The number of trees, shrubs and plants in the area
- The number of trees that will remain and how easy it is to move around them
- The size of trees in both height and diameter
- The species of tree as they will vary in hardness
- The number of hills and dips in the area
- What kind of debris is present, such as rocks, which can damage equipment
Here at TreeLink, we can provide a fixed price for an area of land following a site inspection. We conduct site inspections free of charge within 48 hours of receiving the enquiry.
When it comes time to hire an arborist, we recommend asking them these questions:
- Are you licensed?
- Do you hold valid insurance?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- How long will the job take?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
We’ve been involved in clearing all kinds of vegetation on large sections of land and our equipment is fully maintained to manufacturers operating specifications. We are fully insured and adhere to Safe work practices according to Australian WHS standards.
Our highly trained and qualified staff have extensive experience, have AQF Level 2 to 5 Arborist Certificates and undergo ongoing training to stay on the cutting edge of arboreal maintenance and removal.
- Assistance in site preparation
- Subdivision clearing
- Tree removal & levelling
- Debris removal
- Block levelling
If you’re searching for experienced land clearing companies, contact TreeLink today for a free on-site inspection and obligation-free land clearing cost quote. Our quotes also include a risk assessment and clearly marked photographs outlining the work to be done, plus we are experienced in dealing with local councils and can assist you with approvals.